Thursday, October 29, 2009

Steppenwolf Theatre

There are a few things I enjoy in my free time and the Theatre is one of them. This evening I had the pleasure of attending an exclusive CS Modern Luxury preview of the play "Fake". I absolutely love when a play can capture my undivided attention and "Fake" was able to achieve that! I can go on and on but I will let you attend and see for yourself how intriguing it is.

FAKE


In 1914, renowned mystery writer Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
invites four guests to his English country home.
Each visitor has a connection to the infamous
"Piltdown Man", purported to be the missing link between
ape and man - or is it all a big hoax? Swinging back and
forth through time, Fake confronts the mysteries of the human
condition: the tensions between science and religion, logic
and mystery...and no doubt faith.


Steppenwolf Theatre
1650 N Halsted Street
Chicago, Il 60614
(312) 335-1650
www.steppenwolf.org


No comments:

Post a Comment