Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bridal photo-shoot with make-up artist Vanessa Campano free of charge! Book your spot today and relive your wedding day.

One of my wonderful past clients Vanessa Campano is a professional make up artist and is looking to expand her book. How much fun would it be to put your wedding gown on again and get all dolled up!! This is a great opportunity and free of charge to you of course. Please see her information below and book immediately as this is a fantastic deal!


My name is Vanessa and I am a local make-up/hair stylist. I am looking to photograph my work for my website and need brides to photograph. If you would like to help me with my project, I can provide a professional pictures and my services free of charge. Participants/brides must provide their own gowns & accessories. If interested in working with me please email me at:

vcampano113@gmail.com

Please include a photo, availability, and if you have a photo of the gown that would be great too!

I take what I do very seriously so please respond only if you are reliable.


Thank you!

Vanessa Campano


6 comments:

  1. Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with Search Engine Optimization?
    I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good success.
    If you know of any please share. Thanks!

    my blog post; help for Marriage

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It positively useful and it has aided me out loads. I'm hoping to
    contribute & aid ԁifferent customers like itѕ helped me.
    Good job.

    Αlso visіt my web blοg :: similar web-site

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It positively useful and it has aided me out loads. I'm hoping to salwar suit wholesale market , punjabi suit wholesale market ,

    ReplyDelete
  4. very informative and impressive article. Thanks for sharing with us
    cyfuture cloud

    ReplyDelete